Become a Member of NEWP
To become a NEWP member, or to renew your NEWP membership, complete the required forms, compute your membership fee and send the forms with payment to the the address listed on the form.
- Member Information. Complete the Member Information section of the NEWP Membership Fees and Registration form. (Please print clearly)
- Please note that as of January, 2019, the ACA has simplified their membership structure and now has only ACA Individual memberships. For more information, see ACA Membership Simplification Initiative
- Complete the Membership Fees section by computing your membership fee.
- Liability waiver. If you are joining or renewing your ACA membership YOU MUST PROVIDE A COMPLETED LIABILITY WAIVER. A completed waiver (adult or minor, as appropriate) is required for each member.
- ACA/SEI fee - This fee only applies to ACA's certified instructors and must be paid in addition to your individual or family membership. Instructors must also provide proof of current First Aid/CPR certification! (You know who you are!)
Online ACA Renewal: If you renew your ACA membership through the ACA website, be sure to select North East Wisconsin Paddlers (NEWP, Inc.) as your PAC (Paddle America Club). Your online payment to ACA covers only ACA dues. Please forward a completed NEWP membership form and $10 NEWP annual dues to join or renew your membership in NEWP, Inc. (North East Wisconsin Paddlers).
Please be aware that special event fees (such as the National Pool Slalom, Wausau Open Water use, Fox-Wisconsin Heritage Paddles, etc.) may be charged by the entities operating or sponsoring the event. Special event fees are not covered under NEWP membership unless otherwise stated.
What are the BENEFITS of club membership?
- Access to open pool sessions with use of club boats and gear, $5 fee
- Discount on American Whitewater annual membership
- Use of club boats and gear
- Opportunity to participate in CPR/ First Aid update classes
- Reimbursement for ACA instructor certification in return for instructor participation
Forms and Details
Download and print the following forms then send them (checks payable to NEWP, Inc.) to the club treasurer at 1247 E. Shady Lane in Neenah, WI 54956.
Please note, we must receive an "ACA Waiver" for each member, along with the "NEWP Membership Fees and Registration Form".
Due to the difficulty of notifying every member when his/her membership expires, NEWP does not send renewal notices. All club membership dates correspond with your ACA membership renewal date.
Questions? Contact Treasurer@WisconsinPaddlers.org