2018 Heritage Paddle Series
Join us for any or all of our public paddles. You don't have to be a club member, but you might discover that you want to be. Most events cost $10 for adults, free for kids under 16 with an adult. You can just show up at the put-in with a $10 bill in your hand, but we would like to know to expect you. Here is a list of our planned 2018 paddles. Details to come.
2018 Public Paddle Preview!Plans are underway for our 2018 paddle events. Here's what we have figured out so far!
- May 5, Waupaca River: Weyauwega to Decker Park, with lunch to follow at Gill's Landing.
- May 19-20, Fox River: White River Dam to Berlin (Saturday); Berlin to Omro (Sunday) - tried and true popular weekend trip on the venerable Fox River.
- June 16-17 Peshtigo Flowage: 4th annual weekend tour of Caldron Falls and High Falls reservoirs. A shared meal at the picnic shelter Saturday evening and camping available at Tommy Thompson State Park. 8 miles Saturday. 6 miles Sunday.
- July 21, 17th annual Park-to-Park Paddle: Shattuck Park, Neenah, to Lutz Park, Appleton. 8.5 miles.
- Aug. 4, Manitowoc River: Manitowoc Harbor to Manitou Park and back, with lunch to follow at Tony's PIzza.